Find Blocking Go Code Paths Holding back CPU Usage (Using OpenResty XRay)
We have just kicked out a new release candidate, OpenResty 188.8.131.52 RC3, for the community to test out.
PGP for this source tar ball:
PGP for the Win64 zip file:
PGP for the Win32 zip file:
Special thanks go to all our developers and contributors!
The highlights of this release candidate are:
- Fixed the bug that Lua table iteration terminates early.
Complete change logs since the last release candidate, 184.108.40.206 RC2:
- upgraded luajit2 to 2.1-20220411
- Add missing check for LJ_KEYINDEX in ITERN recording.
- DynASM/ARM64: Fix NOP instruction for aligment.
- Fix soft-float IR_POW splitting.
- Fix BC_UCLO insertion for returns.
More Interesting Topics
How we solved a CPU bottleneck caused by Lua exceptions in a custom Kong plugin (using OpenResty XRay)