Tracing the Slowest PCRE Regular Expressions in OpenResty or Nginx Processes
We have just kicked out a new release candidate, OpenResty 184.108.40.206 RC3, for the community to test out.
PGP for this source tar ball:
PGP for the Win64 zip file:
PGP for the Win32 zip file:
Special thanks go to all our developers and contributors!
The highlights of this release candidate are:
- Fixed the bug that Lua table iteration terminates early.
Complete change logs since the last release candidate, 220.127.116.11 RC2:
- upgraded luajit2 to 2.1-20220411
- Add missing check for LJ_KEYINDEX in ITERN recording.
- DynASM/ARM64: Fix NOP instruction for aligment.
- Fix soft-float IR_POW splitting.
- Fix BC_UCLO insertion for returns.