01 Jun 2014 (created 29 Apr 2014)
Version 184.108.40.206 - 29 April 2014
- upgraded the Nginx core to 1.5.12.
- upgraded LuaJIT to v2.1-20140423 (see https://github.com/openresty/luajit2/releases
- bugfix: prevent adding side traces for stack checks. (Mike pall) this could cause internal assertion failure in the JIT compiler while replaying snapshots in very obscure cases:
lj_snap.c:497: lj_snap_replay: Assertionir->o == IR_CONV && ir->op2 == ((IRT_NUM<<5)|IRT_INT)' failed.`
- bugfix: fixed FOLD of string concatenations. (Mike Pall) this issue was reported by leafo and could lead to invalid string results in special cases while compiling string concatenations.
- bugfix: FFI: fixed cdata equality comparison against strings and other Lua types. (Mike Pall)
- bugfix: fixed top slot calculation for snapshots with continuations. (Mike Pall) this was a bug in snapshot generation, but it only surfaced with trace stitching. it could cause Lua stack overwrites in special cases.
- bugfix: PPC: don't use mcrxr on PPE. (Mike Pall)
- bugfix: prevent GC estimate miscalculation due to buffer growth. (Mike Pall)
- bugfix: fixed the regression introduced by the previous fix for "reuse of SCEV results in FORL". (Mike Pall) this could cause internal assertion failure in the JIT compiler:
lj_record.c:68: rec_check_ir: Assertionop2 >= nk' failed.`
- bugfix: fixed alias analysis for
table.clear. (Mike Pall) this could cause
table.len to return incorrect values (nonzero values) after
table.clear was performed.
- bugfix: fixed the compatibility with DragonFlyBSD. thanks lhmwzy for the patch.
- feature: allow non-scalar cdata to be compared for equality by address. (Mike Pall)
- upgraded Lua Upstream Nginx Module to 0.02.
- bugfix: upstream names did not support taking a port number. thanks magicleo for the report.
- upgraded Redis2 Nginx Module to 0.11.
- change: now we always ignore client aborts for collaborations with other modules like Srcache Nginx Module. thanks akamatgi for the report.
- upgraded Lua Nginx Module to 0.9.7.
- bugfix: when lua_code_cache was off, cosocket:setkeepalive() might lead to segmentation faults. thanks Kelvin Peng for the report.
- refactor: improved the error handling and logging in the Lua code loader and closure factory.
- change: added stronger assertions to the stream-typed cosocket implementation.
- optimize: we no longer call
ngx_pfree() in our own
- optimize: we no longer clear the pointer
- upgraded Echo Nginx Module to 0.53.
- bugfix: use of empty arguments after the
-n option of the echo directive (and its friends) might cause subsequent arguments to get discarded. thanks Lice Pan for the report and fix.
- upgraded Form Input Nginx Module to 0.08.
- bugfix: segmentation fault might happen when
set_form_input_multi was used while no proper
Content-Type request header was given.
- upgraded Lua Resty Web Socket Library to 0.03.
- optimize: added a minor optimization in the recv_frame() method. thanks yurnerola for the catch.
- upgraded Lua Resty Core Library to 0.0.6.
- optimize: ngx.re.sub/ngx.re.gsub: now we avoid constructing new Lua strings for the regex cache keys, which gives 5% speedup for trivial use cases.
- optimize: ngx.re.match/ngx.re.find: avoided constructing a new Lua string for the regex cache key by switching over to a cascaded 2-level hash table, which gives 22% speedup for simple use cases.
- upgraded Lua Resty Lock Library to 0.03.
- bugfix: prevented using cdata directly as table keys.
- upgraded Lua Resty String Library to 0.09.
- bugfix: avoided using the "module" builtin function to define lua modules. thanks lhmwzy for the original patch.
See ChangeLog 1.5.11 for change log for OpenResty 1.5.11.x.